The Furlex is the perfect choice for every sailor who wants a compact, low weight furling and reefing system. The patented load distributor in the halyard swivel and the full length distance tubes for smooth rotation are the same as on all the other Furlex models. Furlex is supplied as a complete kit including forestay wire, halyard lead, stanchion block, pre-feeder and furling line. Easy to order and easy to install.
This item is a special order item. Delivery date will be confirmed after order. Please contact us if you need it be a certain date.
• Centred and insulated forestay and completely insulated joining sleeves make furling easier, reduce wear and cut out the risk of corrosion.
• Unique, patented load-distributor for easy furling and unrivalled bearing durability. Lightweight halyard swivel keeps weight aloft to a minimum.
• Sailfeeder in high grade, marine stainless steel for improved durability and service life. Composite connector for the optimum strength-to-weight ratio.
• Tack swivel with a free-turn, combined with the uniform profile of the forestay extrusion, give a perfectly furled sail and effective performance even when reefed. Twin grooves and split drum – allow for fast sail changes and make Furlex easily adapted for racing.
• Unique line-guide system – controls and centres furling line and arranges it evenly onto the drum.
• Fully integral rigging screw (optional) for fast and simple fore stay adjustment, without affecting the uniform profile of the extrusion or the drum height above deck. The rigging screw adjusts through 60 mm, 80 and 100 mm depending on size of system.