Solar panel specifications:
- Peak power: 100W
- Maximum power voltage: 17.8V
- Maximum power current: 5.62A
- Open circuit voltage: 20.8V
- Short circuit current: 6.02A
- Power allowance range: +/- 5%
- Dimensions: 1060*540*3 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- 2x0.9m of high quality single core solar cable 2.5mm cross section
- Male and female MC4 connectors
The product is covered by 1 year workmanship warranty provided Manufacturer.
In addition, solar cells are guaranteed to produce at least 90% of nominal power in 10 years after purchase and at least80% of nominal power in 25 years after purchase. This warranty is provided by the manufacturer of solar cells.
State-of-the-art solar panel made of back-contact solar cells - the newest generation of solar cells which have significantly higher efficiency compared to standard solar cells (which means they extract more sunlight energy from the same area). Back-contact solar cells used in this solar panel have unparalleled efficiency up to 22% (!) making this solar panel the most efficient in its kind, and the smallest out of all solar panels with the same wattage commercially available in the world. Solar cells used in this panel have been manufactured in USA using the newest production equipment and cutting edge technology.
This high efficiency flexible waterproof 100W monocrystalline solar panel is perfect for permanent outdoor use to provide free electricity for charging 12V batteries to power various applications, such as in a motorhome, caravan, camper, boat, or for solar lighting systems, off-grid and back up solar power systems, and complete household solar power systems. Back-contact solar cells with efficiency up to 22% make this panel ideal for applications where space is restricted, or there are obstructions on the roof. The panel can also be used to provide direct power supply for applications not sensitive to changes in input voltage / current (e.g. electric motors or pumps) and for various grid-tie applications.
- Flexible design makes it ideal for curved roofs and surfaces where bonding is preferable (though the panel can also be fixed by bolts or screws)
- The panel is incredibly light (only 1.9kg) which is great for all vehicles
- High resistance to salt water environment and possibility to walk on the panel make it perfect for boats and yachts.
The panel is fitted with 2 x 0.9m of cable specially designed for solar panels to carry high currents with negligible power loss (2.5mm cross section). The cable comes with waterproof MC4 connectors which can be used for easy connectivity to your existing system, for linking several panels together or for connecting 2.5mm extension cable.
The long-lasting, highest efficiency back-contact monocrystalline solar cells will give you years and years of consistent, free power. Sealed waterproof design ensures the panel can be used in all weather conditions.
100W flexible solar panel
- Product Code: 100W Flexible
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: €227.97